Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Zoie and Poppy Cheney

After a long time waiting... we are pleased to announce the arrival of Zoie Bella Cheney and Poppy Lola Cheney. They were born on February 14th, 2011 at 10:21am. Zoie weighed in at 4 lbs 3 oz and Poppy weighed in at 4 lbs 4 oz. We have been extremely blessed in ways I could not have imagined. Although they were under 4 pounds when it was time to leave the hospital, they were still able to come home with us :) . They are strong and healthy, (and need I say beautiful, adorable, sweet, precious... etc) and we love them so much! Here's a quick video of some pics of their first week of life... sometime in between feedings I will post more pics :)

4 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

so cute! Glad everyone is doing well....

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your video made me cry. I hope everything is going well for you guys. Morghan you look amazing and I love the outfits you put the girls in to take them home! Love you guys, we'll be praying for you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! They are absolutely gorgeous. We are really happy for you.
Love, Dan and Katie (St.Clair) Heist

Jaime said...

Yeaaaaaayyy! Oh congratulations, they are so beautiful. I can not wait to see more pictures.
I love the names (we actually almost used the name Poppy)

Your such a cute mommy!