Friday, February 4, 2011

Prego Pics

Me at 25 weeks:

























This is how I really feel :)













Me at 33 weeks:













I'm currently at 34 weeks this week, at my last ultrasound, the girls weighed 3 lbs 15 oz and 4 lbs 3 oz. The entire pregnancy they have been within a few ounces of each other, which is great. They are both following right along the middle line of the statistics for a single baby and my doctor said they are behaving quite well for twins! At this stage of my pregnancy, my doctor said I feel like someone carrying one baby at 40 weeks... I told him it felt GREAT... !! ugh :)
The girls currently love to hang out in my ribs... it's beginning to be a love/hate relationship! I guess I can't blame them, they probably don't have many other places to hang out, but it is sure uncomfortable.
I now have the lovely swollen ankles and it is getting more and more difficult to bend over... my doctor said if the girls will continue to grow for a couple more weeks that they will fit into newborn clothes without them sagging!! So, that's what we are aiming for, however, I sure don't want them to overstay their welcome :) We just wonder every day how close we are getting to the "big day", and we are super excited to meet these girls!

3 comments:

kdguice said...

love your posts! so, have you picked names yet? or are you keeping them super secret until their debut? ;) (i think we may do that with this one... although it's still nameless) i am SO serious that i'm toooo excited to see pictures of these precious girls!! you're going to be a fantastically fun mom, and i can't wait for you to experience this aaaaaaaaamazing (yet CRAZY) thing called motherhood!

Unknown said...

You look absolutely AMAZING Morghan. Will you carry my future babies???

Jami said...

Morgan,
You're the cutest pregnant lady ever. How exciting the big day is coming. Take care and good luck.