Sunday, October 17, 2010

Twin GIRLS it is!!

This week was a fun week, we were able to find out that we are having two baby girls... (I knew I was inclined to look at all those cute girlie outfits for a reason! Actually, my guess was two boys, so Duke won the bet with his guess of two girls) Duke on the other hand, will be out numbered in our household soon, and I think will be going out to purchase a "manly" dog to help make up the difference :). We are both super excited and I can't wait to start loading our apartment with all things baby GIRL!

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

What exciting news! Let the shopping begin...

kdguice said...

oooooh, hold off on the dog until those girls are a little older... or at least here!! trust me!! ;)

Unknown said...

YEAH FOR YOU! Congratulations!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

that is so awesome, who doesn't want girl twins!