Saturday, October 3, 2009

San Francisco trip

Duke and I made it to San Francisco last weekend. We made it to a Giants game, and I only got one picture, apparently - maybe Lindsey can send me some of her pics?!

This is a picture of Duke with Ed and Lindsey's cute little girl, Sarah - She really likes Duke!


















Me in front of the stadium:













However, on the way to the Giants game, we were able to stop by this ever so yummy Cactus Taqueria... here is Duke enjoying the yumminess of the food:

Oh, I can't wait to dig in, do you have to take a picture?!




































I'm pretty sure all of the running I did that week was to work off what we would eat at this place, but it sure was good!

Here's me and Lindsey:








I really miss living close to Lindsey, however, 4 hours is much closer than Denver :)

Duke ended up being on the computer a lot of the weekend for work, but on our way home we drove through San Francisco so I could stop by the GHIRADELLI square!










Proof that Duke was there too:









Oh, and it was definitely worth it :) If you know me well enough, you know my love for Chocolate, I was in heaven! I think I even made it into the store Twice so I could get another free sample :) (and thank goodness the sample wasn't mint chocolate!) We found it a need to have one of these:










Well, at least I found it a need! Waffle cone, dipped in Ghiradelli chocolate, caramel and chocolate fudge in the bottom, bananas, ice cream, whipped cream and cherries and nuts! I think I need to go back for another one very soon! yummmmy

We didn't have much time to stop and enjoy the sunset and golden gate bridge, will have to save that for another trip, but this picture didn't turn out too bad, especially since it was from the car!













This picture is funny - it's from the car, through the bars on the bridge, but you can still see Alcatraz Island from it!










It was nice to get away for the weekend... and thanks to Chris and Jodie and family for the nights stay and great play that we got to see! We brought the girls some Halloween goodies... here is their frightful picture :)









No comments: