Saturday, October 3, 2009

I have a Dilemma

My dilemma is not a VERY serious one, but it is still a dilemma. I love Halloween. I love the Candy, I love the decorations, I love the costumes, I love the parties, I love the trick-or-treating, I just love it! My dilemma is, I have the urge to dress up for halloween, watch trick-or-treaters, and have a halloween party, yet we don't know many people yet here in Reno, and it is causing a problem! I guess it would help if we were in town a little more often so we could meet people.... hmph..... I guess I have a lot of work to do so I can meet people before the end of the month so I can host a party! I told Duke about my dilemma and he said I should just find a party to go to. I think he said that because he knows if we host a party, I would find him a costume too :)

Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma.... Anyone want to come to my Halloween party :)

2 comments:

Natalia said...

We just had an un-birthday party and we did a "pass-it-on" invite giving system. So you invite one person but give them how ever many invites, then they give one away with the remainder invites...it goes on till there are no more invites to give. You’d meet a lot of new people for sure. You could do an open house style party so people can come and go then you don’t have to know people as well maybe? I think that is what we will be doing for our fall doughnut party this year. Maybe you should have a haunted house and charge admission!

Kadie said...

I love Natalia's idea, I think I might still that from you! :) If you don't have any luck getting a party together, there is a chance we will be celebrating Brevin's birthday that day in San Fran. You could meet us there, I bet he wouldn't mind if you dressed up, you would just fit in nicely there! :) We're waiting to hear about his baseball tourney's for the month and then we'll know our plans and let you know!