Saturday, April 18, 2009

Springtime in Colorado

Yes, we were hit with another spring snow storm! The snow was super wet and great for snowballs and snowmen. Here's a few pics of the fun...

This was after our first attempt to build the seven footer. We got three of the mounds of snow on top of each other, then as I was adding snow to it, it decided to topple ON TOP of me! I thought I was going to die... it was way heavy! I survived...few!
















We made a snowman and a snow dog... were soaking wet by the time we finished and then settled down for some hot chocolate!

2 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

Crazy, we had snow the other day too, but today is 70 degrees!

The Crace's said...

What's crazy is we live like 20 min north of you and didn't get any snow, only rain. Our backyard is flooded. We had to redo the sprinkler system so it is like a giant mud pit. Poor dogs can't go outside.