Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cleaning out the apartment!

When we were almost finished golfing on Friday Duke said "so, the apartment is a little messy"... oh great! and why is that? "I decided to do some reorganizing!" oh even worse! And, he wasn't kidding! Here's a funny picture. I didn't know our closet had so many shoes in it! And no, those aren't all Morghan's shoes! So far, we've taken 7 garbage bags of "junk" to the Goodwill (including about 10 pairs of shoes), and thrown out 3 garbage bags of "junk". That's what we've been doing this weekend. Oh so fun! The only thing that made it worth it was I got to go pick up my jeans from being altered on Saturday night, that got me through it :) Also, the only thing I can keep thinking about is... man, that was alot of shoes to get rid of, I think I need to replace them! But don't worry, Duke already denied that request... :)

3 comments:

JTCheneyClan said...

Holy Crap that is a lot of shoes.....although we don't have any room to talk. hahaha

AMC said...

That looks about how my closet did! I cleaned about 10 pairs of shoes out not too long ago along with about 10 pairs of jeans and several shirts! I took that as its time for some shopping! haha! I know exactly where I got that from! I LOVE YOU MORGHAN!

Natalia said...

you should have had a yard sale...you could have made bank!