Friday, July 16, 2010

Celebrity Golf Tournament in Lake Tahoe

Duke and I decided to go up to Tahoe to the Celebrity Golf Tournament. We were there for about an hour and then they went into a weather delay, because of some CRAZY close lightening on the course. After about 45 minutes, they started up again and the fun continued! We had a great time, it was so funny to see all of these famous people up close and in person!

Here are some of the pics:
Ray Ramono was the first we saw, and I ended up getting an autograph from him:













Bode Miller was golfing with Ray:













Next we saw Charles Barkley... we followed him for a couple of holes because he was so funny to watch! He swung one handed on all of his shots... after one of them, he said a few choice words, and then this huge lightening bolt and thunder struck, it was so funny and perfect timing!
I also ended up getting Barkley's autograph... and he looked at me straight in the eyes and said "Hey Baby" - three times we ran into him and he said that... it was so funny. Duke and I were laughing so hard!


























We saw Stephen Curry and Shane Battier (Duke watching in the one pic) I got Shane Battier's autograph too:

























Jerry Rice:













Ozzie Smith (I got his autograph too):









John Smoltz and Greg Maddux... I got Greg Maddux's autograph and scored a picture with both of them! It was the funniest thing ever! We were on the green of hole 16, they finished up and I ran over to them (no one else really did!) and I said, "can I get a picture with you two?!, you can just keep walking, just look at that camera (and I pointed to Duke)." Then, they stopped so I was like Sweet! So, I stood in the middle of them, put my arms around them and smiled! So awesome!























John Elway - he was nice enough to stop for a picture with me... although, he wasn't so willing to put his arm around me as smoltz and maddux!











Troy Aikman (he may not know it, but we're walking together!):












Marcus Allen:













Marshall Faulk:













Jerome Bettis:










After Jerome hit the above shot, he picked up his ball and walked right over to where we were standing:

























Tony Romo, Michael Jordan and Ray Allen (Ray Allen hit a guy in the head with a golf ball - the guy that he hit was standing like 10 feet from us!):






















I was actually standing right next to Jordan on this one(you just can't see me because of the blue hat lady!):













Here I am watching Jordan come to the next hole:










I love how in these next two pics I'm walking like I know him, walking right next to him!











What a fun day! All of the autographs I got include:
Ozzie Smith
Greg Maddux
Matt Ryan
Shane Battier
Charles Barkley
Ray Ramono
Stone Phillips

4 comments:

Jodie said...

you crack me up! i'm so taking you with me if i ever need "guts".

Unknown said...

Ahh Morghan. I love you! What did you do to get Barkley to call you baby ;) just kidding

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have no appreciation for this post. I'll have to show it to Justin and maybe he will! :)

Brandon said...

Chubbs Peterson wasn't there?