Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baseball, Baseball, Baseball!

So, I would have never thought that the day would come that I, Morghan Cheney, would be excited for baseball season to arrive. I'm not sure how Duke did it, but I know I've had the words "how can anyone watch baseball" come out of my mouth before. I guess it takes going to a few baseball games and really learning the game to appreciate it. Although I'm anticipating that the Rockies will be an absolutely awful team this season (since their best player was traded to the A's and they are 0 and 7 in the pre-season), you still can't get enough games in that include a monstrous bag of cotton candy and a squishy (frozen lemonade)! Yay for baseball and go Giants! 

4 comments:

Kadie said...

I have to say we're excited about the Rockies, A's trade, although I'm sure he won't stick around for the whole season!
Miss you guys!

Lindsey Harman said...

How abouts coming to SF for a Giants game this year. :) We just can't get enough of the Cheneys!

Jodie said...

i too made the transition from nonbaseball fan to "i can't wait for preseason to start" fan shortly after getting married. GO GIANTS!!

JTCheneyClan said...

We should all go to SF for a game....I can already taste the garlic fries.........mmmmm. Go Giants