Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fun times in California!

I flew to California a couple weeks ago to visit our good friends the Harmans. We met the Harmans in Colorado, then Ed took a job in California and off they went! I had an awesome weekend, we went to the beach, layed by the pool, ate some yummy Mediterranian food, yummy sandwiches and yogurt. I got to play with Sarah (their new baby). Linds did my hair and I did hers! (I'm not sure if she was as nervous as I was for me to do her hair!) We played Nerts and Canasta (the favorites) and had some lovely girl-talk time! And to top off the weekend, I was able to see the The Fallows and the Zollingers! (Duke's sister's families).






1 comment:

The Chambers Family said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We love Canasta too, and Nerts, but you knew that!