Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Plates!


I decided it was time to graduate from my dollar store flower plates that I've had since my 1st year of college in the summer of 2000. I had to convince Duke that it was a good idea and that it would be oh so fun to go shopping for new plates... :) So, we started at one Bed Bath and Beyond and ended up having to go to two different Bed Bath and Beyond stores (way accross town from each other) before we were able to find the plates that I wanted and they were in stock at the very last store we visited, whew! And, by the end of the Journey, Duke was no longer convinced he was happy he decided to go, lol. He knew it was a bad idea from the start. So, I've attached a picture of the new plates, you'll have to let me know what you think

3 comments:

Lindsey Harman said...

I'm a fan!! You always have great taste!! I would be your shopping buddy any day! :)

The Chambers Family said...

Yea! I am so glad you started a blog! I like the plates. We miss you guys!

The Perkes Family said...

Yeah! I am glad we have reconnected. I love the plates by the way. I can't wait for the day I can do the upgrade I want :)